Beautiful, charming cape cod in the Broadmoor community of Cockeysville! Step into this open concept living, featuring double crown molding, picture window, wood-burning fireplace with ceramic tile surround, and gorgeous hardwood floors that flow throughout. Let the kitchen entice you with pull-out drawers, sizable island with breakfast bar, 36~ soft-close cabinetry, backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and Quartz counters. Relax and unwind in the master suite highlighted by a walk-in closet with custom shelving, double vanity, and glass door shower. The fully finished lower level provides ample space for watching the big game with a family room, office or possible bedroom, and full bath. Entertain family and friends in the marvelous fenced yard with patio, vegetable garden, secure storage, and landscaped grounds. Major commuter routes include MD-45, MD-25, and I-83 for easy access to downtown Baltimore.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Well
2,636 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)