Beautifully updated stone front rancher with open floor plan, level lot, and oversized garage. Single level living at its best in this entertainerâs dream! Huge open kitchen, dining, and family room area with vaulted ceiling is ideal for entertaining family and friends. The custom kitchen offers gourmet features including double wall ovens, 36" six burner Kitchen Aid cooktop with custom rangehood. Endless granite counters, in-cabinet appliance lift, pull out spice drawer, beautiful wood cabinetry. Comfortably seat 4 at the peninsula. This incredible kitchen is completely open to the huge dining space and family room. Convenient half bath and main level laundry hook up. Current owners choose to use this space as a huge pantry and mudroom with the washing machine and dryer in the basement. Owner's suite offers updated full bathroom with high ceiling and connected walk in closet. 2 secondary bedrooms served by updated hall bathroom. All windows replaced with Anderson and Champion high efficiency, Low E double pane windows. New carpet in the bedrooms and lower level. Fully finished lower level with a large open room ready to fit your needs as a family room, classroom, playroom or 4th bedroom. Crawl spaces offers additional storage as well the attic with pull down stairs. Propane heat, cooking, tankless water heater. Septic tank replaced 2017. Exterior features include landscaped grounds, fenced rear yard, wood playground set, natural stone patio, lovely shade under grape arbor pavilion, shed, private setting backs to trees, 6 car detached garage with woodstove and electricity. Garage woodstove is as is, no known issues the sellers have not used it. Enjoy being close to all that Sykesville has to offer! Abundant shopping, dining, downtown historic Sykesville, and entertainment options are just minutes away. Outdoor recreation awaits you at Piney Run Park, Liberty Reservoir, and Krimgold Park featuring playgrounds, walking trails and sports fields. Easy access to all major commuter routes and great schools! Open House Saturday, October 22nd from 1pm-3pm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Softener Own, Sump Pump, LP
Vinyl Siding, Stone
2,140 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Wall Oven, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Heated, Partial, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Low-Emittance
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Rear, Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Playground, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price