Huge Price Improvement! Cozy 3 bedroom 2 full bath brick rancher. The main level offers an open floor plan with beautifully appointed kitchen. Kitchen upgrades include custom cabinetry, granite counters, double sink, Bosch stainless steel appliances featuring built in convection microwave, wall oven, and cooktop with stainless vent hood. Wide open site lines make this an entertainer's paradise. Huge glass sliding door leads to covered deck and rear yard. Custom made mantel ready for stockings above the pellet stove insert. Hardwood and bamboo floors on the main level. 3 bedrooms and nicely updated full bathroom. Pull down attic stairs and whole house fan provides extra comfort and storage. Terrific lower level family room with new carpet and 2nd full bath. Recent roof and windows. Updated electrical. New water filtration system. Forced air oil furnace and central air. Long paved driveway leads to detached 2 car garage. Over an acre of level ground. Tons of improvements over the past several years with the opportunity to finish improvements and gain further equity. While every effort has been made to ensure the house is in top condition this is an Estate Sale and is being sold As Is.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Aluminum Siding
1,776 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Joppa / Fallston
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Cooktop Downdraft, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Oil. Central.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Insert.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Back Yard, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price