NEW ROOF, NEW WINDOWS, NEW HVAC, NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOMS â NEW NEW NEW! Welcome home to this charming renovation in the heart of Parkville! With over 2,000sqft of finished living space, this home is much larger than it appears! As you enter through your new front door, youâll see the open floor plan featuring a spacious living room and kitchen with island and upgraded features. The main level also has two generously sized bedrooms and a full bathroom. The stairs leading to the upper level boasts a third bedroom with walk in closet and sitting room. Heading down to the lower level, youâll find a second living area, a 4th bedroom/office/den, full bathroom, and laundry room. Your new deck (Fiberon Composite) and vinyl fencing allow the perfect space and privacy for entertaining along with a large shed for storage. This home couldnât get any better!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,070 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard. Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price