Very nice fully renovated 3-level Colonial with an open floor plan that includes 3 bedrooms and 3-full designer-style bathrooms. Stylish tray ceiling in the living room along with plenty of windows for added natural light. The well-designed kitchen includes all new appliances, granite countertops, 5-burner gas stove, stylish backsplash, plenty of cabinet space, breakfast bar, and recessed lighting. There is a full bathroom in the walkout basement along with lots of storage space. Large rear yard. Home Warranty Included. Seller willing to provide a washer/dryer allowance and will pay up to 3% towards buyers closing with acceptable offer. This is a must-see! This home is located in a Healthy Neighborhood and few minutes from Walther Gardens and the Main Street district. Check out these websites for more information: www.BmoreMainStreet.com and HealthyNeighborhoods.org. SELLER IS ACCEPTING BACKUP CONTRACTS !!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,141 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)