This Northeast Baltimore gem is a must see! Spacious three story, five bedroom, two bath, with front foyer addition, and partially renovated basement. Located in the heart of Lauraville / Hamilton off of Hamilton Avenue nestled between Harford Rd and Perring Pkwy just minutes from 695 and 83. This home features original hardwood floors on the main and upper levels, second story wall to wall carpet, kitchen breakfast bar, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, replacement windows throughout, generously sized back deck with awning, private driveway with space enough for about 10-12 cars, large fenced in back yard with shed and under house crawlspace for storage, and more. The perfect space for backyard barbeques and entertaining friends and family for summer socials, or a relaxing night under the stars by your personal fire pit. Hot water heater replaced in 2019, 6-window units included (no central A/C).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Public Water S
1,998 sq. ft
Lauraville Historic District
Baltimore City Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiators.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Space For Rooms, Poured, Entrance Outside, Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Patio
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price